Divorced by husband, young mother clears JKAS Examination

There is no force more powerful than a woman who determined to rise. This was proven by Mubeen Fatima daughter of Abdul Sattar resident of Upper Thathar, Bantalab who qualified the Combined Competitive Examination of Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Service (JKAS), with a rank of 154, the results of which were declared on Friday by … Read more

Fresh Weather Update Srinagar J&K – Check Here

Another Western Disturbance is expected to affect Jammu and Kashmir from tomorrow onwards. Rain/snow can occur at a few places in the morning (25% chances). The same is possible in the afternoon (30% chances). Towards evening/night, most places may start receiving rain/snow (70% chances). In terms of the intensity of the system, it will vary … Read more

SKUAST Jammu Computer Operator Recruitment 2023

SKUAST Jammu Computer Operator Recruitment 2023, Interview on Jan 20 SKUAST Jammu Recruitment: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) of Jammu has invited applications for filling of the bilateral contract basis position of Computer Operator in ICAR Nodal Cell, SKUAST-J, Chatha The last date for submitting the filled application form and all requisite … Read more

Breaking: Again Winter Vacation 2023 Extended for Schools

DSEJ further extends winter vacations in summer zones of Jammu till Jan-15 Staff and students involved in preparation for Republic day celebrations to continue the rehearsal as scheduled Bhat Imran Srinagar, Jan 09 (KNO): In view of cold waves, the School Education Department Monday further extended winter vacations for summer zones of Jammu division from … Read more

Gold Rate In Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir Today – Check Here

Srinagar is among the most beautiful capital cities in India. The city is steeped in scenic beauty and is among the top tourist destinations in the country. The residents of Srinagar have an affinity towards gold and this is evident in the demand for gold and gold products in the city. Gold rates in Srinagar … Read more

Srinagar student invent a Mathematical model, Praised by Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor

Srinagar student invent a Mathematical model, Praised by Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Aabid Fayaz’s angle properties model aims to help students understand mathematics easily, model developed for Improved learning, it is built to improve understanding of Mathematics Srinagar, Jan: As Kashmir is blessed with talented youth, Aabid Fayaz and Danish Mushtaq both mathematics students … Read more

JKSSB Election Assistant Result Declared – download pdf

JKSSB Election Assistant Result Declared – download pdf JKSSB Election Assistant Result Declared: Result of Computer Based Type Test (Skill Test) for the post of Election Assistant (Junior Scale), (Chief Electoral Officer, J&K), Election Department, UT Cadre, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 04 of 2020 under Item No. 099. Download Pdf Click Link Given Below … Read more