Khalid Bashir: The Multi-Talented Artist, Preacher, and Author from the Chenab Valley

//

Khalid Bashir. (Photo by Anzer Ayoob/The Chenab Times)

Khalid Bashir is a name that needs no introduction in the Chenab Valley of Jammu and Kashmir. Born in 1980 in the Thathri area of Doda district, Khalid is a multi-talented individual who has made a name for himself through his diverse range of skills, including calligraphy, graphic design, painting, and Islamic preaching.

Khalid’s Journey as an Artist

Khalid’s artistic journey began as a paint artist in 1998, producing Arabic and Urdu calligraphy. Over the years, he has honed his skills and has become a renowned artist in the former Doda district. His unique style of calligraphy has gained him recognition not only in the Chenab Valley but also in other parts of the region.

Khalid, the Islamic Preacher

Apart from his artistic skills, Khalid is also an Islamic preacher, teaching Tajweed to many children in Thathri and on his YouTube channel, “Learn Quran Live.” With over 160,000 subscribers as of March 2023, the channel has become a popular platform for learning the Quran. Khalid also has other Islamic channels with 70k, 8k, etc. subscribers as well.

Khalid’s Book: Tajweed ul Quran

In September 2019, Khalid authored a book titled “Color Coded Tajweed ul Quran.” The book aims to simplify the reading and understanding of the Quran for everyone. The book was reviewed by several respected individuals, including Moulana Dr. Anayatullah Wani Nadwi (Asst. Prof. Arabic GDC Doda), Mufti Arshad Qasmi, Moulana Mohd Shafqat Qasmi, and the principal (Mohtamim) of Madrassa Zia ul Uloom Thathri, Moulana Abdul Qayoom Qasmi. The book was released on 25 October 2019 at an Islamic Convention at Jamia Masjid Thathri.

Read Aslo  Bride Attends Practical Exam Wearing Lab Coat And Stethoscope Over Wedding Saree

Khalid’s Contributions to the Artistic Community

In an interview with The Chenab Times, Khalid shared that he has taught many artists in the Chenab Valley, who have gone on to establish their own businesses. His contribution to the artistic community in the region has been significant, and many young artists look up to him as a role model.

Khalid, the Man behind the Talents

Despite his talents, Khalid used to lead a modest life. Earning his livelihood as a daily wage employee in the Jal Shakti Department. However, his hard work, dedication, and passion for art and Islamic preaching have made him one of the most respected individuals in the Chenab Valley.

Conclusion

Khalid Bashir’s story is an inspiration to many. He has proven that with hard work, dedication, and passion, one can achieve anything in life. From being a daily wage employee to becoming a renowned artist and Islamic preacher, Khalid’s journey has been nothing short of remarkable. He has not only made a name for himself but has also contributed significantly to the artistic and Islamic community in the Chenab Valley.

Can Trump still run for president if indicted? Convicted? How indictment could affect 2024

Under RTI Act, Advocate seeks details of officials, meetings, expenditure spent on fake PMO official in Kashmir

Latest from Jammu