Divorced by husband, young mother clears JKAS Examination

/

There is no force more powerful than a woman who determined to rise. This was proven by Mubeen Fatima daughter of Abdul Sattar resident of Upper Thathar, Bantalab who qualified the Combined Competitive Examination of Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Service (JKAS), with a rank of 154, the results of which were declared on Friday by JKPSC.

Qualifying the prestigious JKAS exams was not a cakewalk for her.
Talking to Financial Explorer, Mubeen said that she did her graduation from G.G.M Science College in 2017. “While I was in 4th Semester of B.Sc I got married. I was just 20 years old at that time.

I continued my studies and completed graduation in 2018. I had my daughter in April of the same year then in 2018 itself I took admission for the post graduation in Botany in Jammu University.

My husband divorced me in 2019 pronouncing the triple talaq digitally,” Mubeen said.

It is very difficult to imagine the kind of trauma she would have felt at the time of divorce. What would be her mental state at that time? She had complete support of her parents and family members throughout this.
Mubeen proved right the proverb “Where there is a will there is a way”. She decided to work hard to fulfill her long pending dream, a dream very few would have believed in. She completed her post graduation in 2020 and then started preparing for the civil services.

It is obvious that the society did not appreciate the decision and made fun of her but a successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her. But now, when Mubeen has cleared the JKAS exams she has at one go given a befitting reply to people who think after marriage and kids a woman life is over. She has become an example for lakhs of girls who are taught that when they are either married or have kids they should concentrate only on them and forget about their own dreams and aspirations.

Read Aslo  JKBOSE Various Important Notifications | Check Here

Mubeen story is an example that if you have a dream in your heart, you should never give up on it no matter what changes in your life and what circumstances have been.

School Edu Deptt receives info in piecemeal of upcoming retiring employees: DSEK*

135 Posts, Ministry Of Rural Development Recruitment 2023

Latest from Jammu