JKSSB: Final Selection List-cum-Allocation of Cadres & Departments for remaining Class-IV Posts under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir

//

Final Selection List-cum-Allocation of Cadres & Departments for remaining Class-IV Posts under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020, advertised vide Notification No. 01 of 2020 dated 26.06.2020- Release of withheld recommendations thereof.

In reference to the above captioned subject, it is to inform that the Final

Selection for the 3422 Class-IV posts in District/Divisional/Union Territory Cadres, advertised vide Notification No.01 of 2020 dated 04.06.2020, was notified by the Board vide Notification No.SSB/Secy/Sel/Class-IV/2021/6202-09 dated 06.10.2022 and  forwarded to the General Administration Department vide letter No.SSB/Secy/Sel/Class- IV/2021/6273-78 dated 18.10.2022. In the aforesaid selection, the recommendation of  various candidates was kept withheld subject to the clarification regarding their maximum qualification.

Pertinent to mention here that in terms of the extant rules, the maximum qualification required for the Class-IV posts is 10+2.

Accordingly, the J&K Services Selection Board, vide Notice dated 21.11.2022, afforded a final opportunity to 269 such candidates to submit the necessary documents as proof with regard to their maximum qualification w.e.f. 24.11.2022 to 26.11.2022, in the Office of Administrative Officer, Divisional Office, J&K Services Selection Board, Jammu/Srinagar.

In response, 162 candidates availed the opportunity and submitted their documents in the office of the Administrative Officer, JKSSB, Divisional Office, Srinagar, whereas, 47 candidates submitted the same before Administrative Officer, JKSSB, Divisional Office, Jammu, within the stipulated time lines The cases were, accordingly, examined and placed in the 220th Board

Read Aslo  Latest Weather Update Srinagar J&K - Check Here

Meeting, held on 16.02.2023, which taking note of the undertaking/supporting documents furnished by the candidates, decided to release the withheld recommendation of 127 candidates.

Accordingily, the undersigned is directed to forward herewith, the List of  127 candidates, as per Annexure-A to this communication, in whose cases the withheldrecommendations have been dleared by the Board on account of fulfling the deficiencies, for further necessary action at your end.

It is further submitted that the document verification/scrutiny conducted by the Board is limited to the extent of establishing physical possession of Category/Degree and ascertaining genuineness/validity etc. or otherwise of the same and recognition status of the Institution, shall be responsibility of the Indenting Department/appointing authority. In case any certificate/document, during the course of verification, turns out to be
fake/fictitious, the Board may kindly be intimated and appropriate criminal proceedings against such candidates may kindly be initiated.

Download Full List

Further, the eligibility of the candidates in respect of the Minimum and Maximum qualification for these posts (10th and 12th respectively) has been accepted on the basis of the self- declaration of the candidates and the appointing authorities may satisfy themselves on this account before issuing_appointment orders, Besides, the
Certificates produced by the candidates, on the basis of which they have been assigned additional weightage, may also be verified from the issuing authorities as the final
merit has been determined on the basis of the written score and additional weightage claimed by the candidates
These recommendations are subject to the outcome of writ petition(s), if any,
pending disposal before any competent Court of jurisdiction related to the selection and also subject to the outcome of any inquiry, involving candidate(s), figuring in this List.

Read Aslo  Class IV Job Vacancies, Salary 60,000 - Apply Now

Download Full List
Moreover, in terms of Government Order No.1003-IK(GAD) of 2021 dated
27.09.2021, the candidates whose recommendations are released by the Selection Agency shall submit their verification rolls in tripicate before the appointing authority within a period
of 21 days from its release, falling which the candidate(s) shall forego their right to
appointment forthwith.

The above communication is also avalilable on the website of J&K Services
Selection Board (www.jkssb.nic.in) and may be cross verified from it, if required.

Download Full List

Mercury Rise In Most Parts In J&K, Gulmarg Records Drop

Budgets for 2023-24 proposes accreditation of 32 colleges

Latest from Education