Breaking: Again Winter Vacation 2023 Extended for Schools

/

DSEJ further extends winter vacations in summer zones of Jammu till Jan-15

Staff and students involved in preparation for Republic day celebrations to continue the rehearsal as scheduled

Bhat Imran

Srinagar, Jan 09 (KNO): In view of cold waves, the School Education Department Monday further extended winter vacations for summer zones of Jammu division from till January-15.

The news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) has leant that the Director of School Education Jammu (DSEJ) has said, “In view of prevailing inclement weather conditions in Jammu division, the winter vacation of all government and recognized private schools functioning in the region shall observe it upto January-15-2023.”

“However, staff and students involved in preparation for Republic day celebrations shall continue the rehearsal as scheduled,” it reads.

DSEJ also said that any laxity in this regard from any government or private School shall be viewed seriously and dealt under rules.

Earlier the department had said that the schools in the region shall observe 10 days winter vacation from December-26 to January-04.

DSEJ in previous order had said, “All Government and recognised Private Schools of Summer zone of Jammu Division shall observe winter vacation from 26-12-2022 to 04-01-2023.”

It had further ordered that all teachers shall remain available on demand for any online guidance of students during vacation period—(KNO)

Read Aslo  Posts of Assistant Professor in different disciplines in Government Degree Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir in Higher Education Department.

Muslim World League, Makkah Clock Towers sign scientific and cultural cooperation agreement

Zarifa Jan: An uneducated Kashmiri Sufi poetSufi poet who pens poems in a unique coded language

Latest from Jammu