JK Bank To provide finance for purchase of Laptop/ PCs / Netbooks / Tablets – 2023

//

ELIGIBILITY
Permanent Employees, Contractual employees, Professionals, Self-employed Individuals, Proprietorship concerns, Teachers under Rehaber-a-Taleem J&K Govt., Officials under Rehaber-a Zeerat , J&K Govt., Pensioners drawing their monthly pension through our bank.

Employees of Private Limited Companies, Private Organizations, Reputed Establishments.
Regular students of recognized schools, colleges & universities.
Regular teachers of recognized private schools (must be permanent residents of Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh

AGE OF THE APPLICANT
Minimum age: 18 years.
Maximum age at loan maturity: For employees Date of retirement or 60 Years whichever is earlier.
For others: 70 years

QUANTUM OF FINANCE
Maximum of Rs.1,50,000/=

MARGIN
10%

SECURITY
PRIMARY:

NIL for loans up to Rs. 50000/-
Hypothecation of Laptop/PC/Netbook/ be purchased, if loan amount is above Rs. 50,000.00
COLLATERAL:

Nil for:
Government employees drawing salary through our Branches & where letter of confirmation is available.
Platinum / Gold / Premium plus Current account holders, having maintained satisfactory accounts for at least last 6 months.
Cash Credit / SOD account holders having a sanctioned limit above Rs 5 lacs and minimum average utilization percentage above 60% from at least 6 months prior to this facility.
Customers having Fixed Deposit accounts of value more than Rs. 5 Lakh in the Business unit sanctioning the facility. The deposit should be more than 3 months old at the time of disbursement of the loan.
Third Party Guarantee of one person for all other categories

RATE OF INTEREST (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
3 year MCLR plus 2.50%, fixed

REPAYMENT
12 to 48 months in equated monthly installments.
No Pre-payment Charges

224 positions available in JKPSC in 2023 – Read the official notification here

Shocking: Three year old girl raped by uncle – More Deatils

Latest from Jammu