Shocking: Three year old girl raped by uncle – More Deatils

/

Bhopal: A three-year-old girl has been allegedly raped by her uncle in the Ratibad police station area of Bhopal. Police sources said that the incident came to light late on Thursday night after the child’s mother noticed that she was constantly crying. When she asked the child why she was crying she pointed toward her private part indicating that it was hurting and then pointed toward her uncle.

A three-year-old girl has been raped by her uncle in the Ratibad area. After the child conveyed to her mother about the incident- by pointing to her private parts and then to her uncle, she lodged a police complaint against the accused,” said Karmaveer Singh, sub-inspector of Ratibad police station here.

He also said that upon receiving her complaint, the investigators contacted the child helpline following which the child was counselled with utmost caution adding that a case has been lodged against the accused under relevant sections of the law

Police sources said that the accused, who used to live in a joint family with the victim, fled from the house after coming to know that a case has been lodged against him adding that the search is on to nab him.

Read Aslo  UPSC Recruitment 2023 – check vacancy, Application Fee & other details

JK Bank To provide finance for purchase of Laptop/ PCs / Netbooks / Tablets – 2023

JKBOSE 12th Date Sheet 2023, Date Sheet, Exam Dates, How to Download

Latest from Latest