BOSE for maximum participation of students from affiliated schools in Pariksha Parv ‘Move

BOSE for maximum participation of students from affiliated schools in Pariksha Parv

‘Move aimed to overcome exam stress’

Srinagar, Feb 06 (KNO): The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (BOSE) has asked for maximum participation of students from the affiliated schools in Pariksha Parv to overcome their perception towards the exams stress.

Director Academics of BOSE in a communiqué to all the Heads of Schools affiliated with the Board has said that the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) has been celebrating exams with its campaign ‘Pariksha Parv’ since 2019.

According to news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), BOSE has said, “Pariksha Parv intends to change the outlook and perspective of children towards exams stress and overcome their anxiety before exam result at a platform.”

“In stressful times, talking about and sharing the uneasy and confusing thoughts would help mitigate stress and anxiety of students to a great extent,” it reads.

BOSE said that in order to enable students to interact with expert speakers, CPR is celebrating Pariksha Parv 5.0 from February-06-2023 to March-01-2023 and live streaming sessions can be watched on NCPCR social media accounts.

“These live-streaming sessions can be very beneficial for the children and they can learn from the experts, get a better understanding about their future goals and can get tips on how to cope with examination stress, how to manage time or things to keep in mind while studying, etc., and learn some tips that they can accommodate in their lives,” reads the communiqué.

The Board has advised Heads of Schools to disseminate the information among the students so that the maximum number of students from your school participate and attend the live sessions and also ask questions to the experts during the live streaming. “Live streaming sessions can be watched from February-06-2023 to March-31-2023.”—(KNO)

Haj policy-2023 announced: 25 Embankment points to be set up across country; VIP quouta abolished

On foot to Mecca, Shihab Chottur to finally begin Pakistan leg

Latest from Education