Recuriment District Social Welfare 2023 Jobs – Check Here

//

DISTRICT SOCIAL WELFARE JOBS

Advertisement for posts hiring of Sta purely on contractual/temporary Basis in respect of District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW) Budgam.
Reference

(1): Mission Shakti Scheme implementation guidelines issued vide DO No.: WW- 23/1/2021-WW dated: 14.07.2022.
Reference

(2): Mission Director, Mission Shakti Social Welfare Department Minutes of Meeting issued vide no: JKMS/170/2022 dated: 08.09.2022
a.) Opening date of receipt of application forms:- 03 -02-2023
b.) Closing date of receipt of application forms:- 20-02-2023
Applications are invited on prescribed format from eligible candidates for below mentioned posts purely on temporary/contractual basis on consolidated honorarium as per
guidelines/norms of the Scheme, subject to satisfactory performance, continuation of Scheme and funding from the Government.

The Candidates must be a resident of District Budgam and must possess Domicile Certi cate issued by the competent authority on format prescribed for the purpose on or before
the last date of submission of application form in accordance with noti cations issued by the Ministry of Home A airs, government of India Vide S.O 1229(E) dated: 31.03.2020 and S.O 1245 (E) dated: 30.04.2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of J&K vide S.O 166 dated: 18.05.2020 respectively.

The posts are advertised for the hiring of sta on purely contractual/temporary regarding District Hub for Empowerment of Women Budgam (Mission Shakti) established under
Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India.
The devised Application form as per “Annexure A” duly  lled along with the requisite quali cation documents be submitted to the Nodal O cer Mission Shakti Budgam (District
Social Welfare O cer) by or before 20-02-2023.

Read Aslo  J&K Paramedical Council And Nursing Forms for the Submission of Examination Session March 2023

Name of Post No. Of Posts Eligibility

Academic Quali cation Experience Age
01 Specialist in  nancial literacy 01 Graduate in Economics/
Banking/othe r
similar disciplines.
At least 3 years experience of working with
the Govt. /Non-Govt. Organizations in  –
nancial literacy/ nancial inclusion focused
themes.
Min-18 Years and Max 40 Years as
on 01-01- 2023
02 Accounts Assistant 01 Graduate/diploma in
accounts/other disciplines having
accounts as a subject.
the Govt./Non-Govt. /Non Govt. Organiza-
tion in related domain.
Min-18 Years and Max 40 Years as
on 01-01- 2023
03 Data Entry Operator 01 Graduation with working
knowledge in
computers/IT etc.

Minimum 3 Year experience in data
management, process documentation
and web-based reporting formats, at state
or district level with Govt. Or Non
Governmental/ IT based organizations.
Min-18 Years and Max 40 Years as
on 01-01- 2023
04 Multi Tasking Sta 01 10th from any recognized
board.

Experience in related domain Min-18 Years and Max 40 Years as
on 01-01- 2023
Criteria for short-Listing/Selection for the Posts:

> Academic Quali cation:- 80-Points (on pro-rata Basis to the basic/requisite Quali cation)
> Experience in relevant Domain/ eld: 20 Points > The Provisional Merit List shall be intimated through print and electronic media

> Any misrepresentation of facts on the Application form may invite legal action/disquali cation.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. Applicant must be a Domicile of the Union Territory of J&K and resident of District Budgam.
2. Applicants should be medically  t for  eld visits in di erent blocks/wards of District Budgam
3. The engagement being a temporary/contractual arrangement is terminable if the performance is not satisfactory as assessed by the District Level Committee headed by the District Magistrate/District Devel-
opment Commissioner.
4. The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year, further continuation will be on the basis of performance assessed by District Level Committee headed by District Magistrate/ District Development
Commissioner.
5. There shall be no right to seek permanent absorption in any department or regularization of any sort (A davit for the same sworn before judicial Magistrate 1st Class needed to be executed upon selection
before joining).
6. Candidates must possess the required eligibility/quali cation by or before the last date for submission of the Application form.
7. Any claim regarding quali cation made after the closing date of receiving Application forms shall not be entertained. The last date of receipt of Application forms shall be the cut-o date for determining the
eligibility.
8. Candidate must have good moral character.
9. Candidates have to apply separately for each post.
10. No. of posts can be increased or decreased any time and the Selection Committee has the right to reject any application on relevant grounds.
11. The Selection Committee at any time reserves the right to cancel/put in abeyance the advertisement notice without assigning any reason thereof.
12. The Selection list to be issued shall be provisional and subject to the veri cation report regarding authenticity of the documents from the issuing bodies/organizations. Any adverse report received regarding
the documents produced based on which selection is obtained shall invite legal/penal action under relevant rules/laws and selection so obtained shall be cancelled.
13. The honorarium for the advertised posts shall be as per the guidelines of the Ministry of the Women and Child Development Govt of India.
14. The duly  lled in Application along with all the requisite documents will be received from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on all working days in the o ce of the District Social welfare O cer Budgam near District Court
Complex Budgam upto 20-02-2023 only.
Forms complete in all respects along with self-attested copies of quali cation/experience must be Submitted to the Nodal O cer-Mission Shakti Budgam (District Social Welfare O cer) by or before 20-02-2023
and candidates are advised to bring original copy of the same at the time of Application.
Documents to be attached with the application form:-
1. Self- Attested copies of all Academic/ Technical quali cation certi cates.
2. Self-Attested copy of Date of Birth Certi cate.
3. Self-Attested Copy of Domicile Certi cate.
4. Experience Certi cate from recognized Government institution/registered Civil Society Organization/Institution/recognized in the relevant  eld.

Read Aslo  Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 - Apply Here

Prof suspended after sexual harassment complaint

Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 – Apply Here

Latest from Jobs