Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 – Apply Here

Name of the Post: Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 in PMBJK – Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras

Post Date: 04-02-2023

Total Vacancy: 11

Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: Cheif Medical Officer Baramulla has invited applications from eligible Registered Pharmacists to work on profit sharing basis in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJK) to be set up by the department in the following institutions as per the vacancies given below

Pharmacists Recruitment 2023: Overview

Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 in PMBJK: Full Notification

Important Dates:

Last Date of Submission of applications: 12-02-2023

Educational Qualification:

The candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered with JSK Pharmacy Council. Preference shall be given to the candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy or higher related qualifications from a recognized Institute and must have a working knowledge of operating computers for billing purposes.

Age Limit:

The maximum age limit is 40 years. Age shall be one of the factors while deciding selection criteria as candidate more in age shall have better advantages over the younger candidates.

Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 in Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras: Vacancy Details

Name of Posts: Pharmacist

The applicant shall be a permanent resident of J&K state and preferably residing in the District where Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJK) is to be set up can apply.

Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 in PMBJK: How To Apply?

Application forms along with attested copies of PRC, Matriculation Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate Marks sheets, Diploma in Pharmacy, Computer certificate, and NOC from MC & Employment department, in the office of Chief Medical Officer Baramulla through registered post or delivery in person upto 12-02-2023.

Read Aslo  Driver’s Daughter Sana Ali Becomes ISRO Scientist - Check Here

IMPORTANT LINKS:

Official Notification PDF CLICK HERE

Recuriment District Social Welfare 2023 Jobs – Check Here

Employees Salary New Slab Released: New slab of salary of government employees released

Latest from Uncategorized

Free Slot Games Can Help You Improve Your Skills Free casino bet365 slots are among

The first step to find term papers for sale The Best Place to Find term