HPCL Recruitment 2023 – Get Job Without Exam, Check Qualification

HPCL Recruitment 2023: If you have done engineering, then there is a chance for you to get a job in Hindustan Petroleum. HPCL has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprenticeship.

HPCL Recruitment 2023: If you have done engineering, then there is a chance for you to get a job in Hindustan Petroleum. HPCL has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprenticeship. Under which the posts of apprenticeship of various engineering including mechanical, electrical, chemical, civil, electrical are to be filled.

Who Can Apply

Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant discipline can apply for the posts. Also, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on January 7, 2023.

Where to apply

Interested candidates will have to apply by visiting the NATS portal mhrdnats.gov.in. The last date of application is 14 January.

How will the selection

be done Candidates who fulfill the eligibility will be called for interview. Which will happen only in the month of January. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of engineering degree score and interview score.

Read Aslo  DHEW Ganderbal Recruitment 2023 - Apply Now

Kashmir Handicrafts To Get Two More GI Registrations

JKBOSE: Class 10th Syllabus For Political Science 2023 – Download Here

Latest from Jobs