NHPC Recruitment 2023 – Apply For Trainee Officer And Trainee Engineer Posts, Check Details

/

Sarkari Naukri 2023 NHPC Recruitment 2023: Candidates who want to get a job in National Hydro Power Corporation (NHPC), they should first read all these special things carefully and apply.

NHPC Recruitment 2023: National Hydro Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has sought applications to fill the posts of Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts, can apply by visiting the official website of NHPC, nhpcindia.com. The application process for these posts will start from January 5.

Apart from this, candidates can also apply for these posts directly by clicking on this link http://www.nhpcindia.com . Along with this , you can also check the official notification through this link NHPC Notification PDF . A total of 410 posts will be filled under this recruitment (NHPC Recruitment 2023) process.

Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2023

Starting date for online application – 5 January

Last date for online application – 25 January

Vacancy Details for NHPC Recruitment 2023

Total No. of Posts – 410

Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Recruitment 2023.

Candidates who want to apply for these posts must have the relevant qualification given in the official notification.

Age Limit for NHPC Recruitment 2023

The age limit of the candidates applying for this recruitment process should not exceed 30 years

Age Limit for NHPC Recruitment 2023

The age limit of the candidates applying for this recruitment process should not exceed 30 years.

Application fee for NHPC Recruitment 2023

Read Aslo  Earthquake Hits parts of Jammu and Kashmir, Full Details Below

Gen/OBC/EWS Rs. 295/-

SC/ST/PWBD/ESM – NIL

Pay Scale for NHPC Recruitment 2023

Candidates who are selected under this recruitment process will be given Rs 50,000-3% to Rs 1,60,000 as salary.

Selection Process for NHPC Recruitment 2023

Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of marks obtained by them in GATE/CLAT/UGC NET or relevant qualification.

Indian Army Recruitment 2023, 6th ,8th &10th pass ,check eligibility and other process

Train Timing Kashmir 2023 – Railway Timings Of Kashmir 2023 & Contact Details

Latest from Education