Govt | Buy Meat @Rs 535 Per Kg, There Is No A Grade And B Grade System In The Mutton

FCS&CS seals 49 mutton shops in Srinagar

Srinagar, Jan 03 : In the ongoing drive against the norm violators, the authorities in Srinagar on Tuesday sealed nearly 50 mutton shops in the district after they were found selling meat at the exorbitant rates.

Additional Directorate, Food Civil Supplies and Consumers Department (FCS&CA) as per the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), said that 49 mutton shops have been sealed in Srinagar district during the ongoing drive.

The complaints have been received against the mutton shopkeepers by the consumers, who claim that the mutton is being sold at exorbitant rates,” he said.

He said that the drive will continue until and unless the violation is put to an end.

He also appealed the consumers to buy meat @Rs 535 per kg. “There is no A grade and B Grade system in the mutton. The mutton rates have been set after consultation with the mutton dealers. Any violation in this regard is not tolerable,” he said—(KNO)

Read Aslo  Avinash Singh among five players from Jammu set to feature in IPL 2023,"All players from Kashmir went unsold in auction