Accountant/Computer Operator Jobs in Kashmir – Apply Now

/

Accountant/Computer Operator Jobs in Kashmir.

Accountant/Computer Operator Jobs in Kashmir. Well experienced and highly professional staff is required for a reputed educational organization.

For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkstudentnews.comfor regular updates.

Name of the post: Computer Operator Job profile: Handling the content, and DTP work, besides a candidate, must have a good knowledge of handling school Data Software, and website content.

Preference: Preference will be given to experienced candidates with a qualification of Bachelors of Computer application from a reputed university or with PGDCA. Location: Offline (work from Office). Accountant(Male&Female) Job profile: Well versed with accounts handling, and well experienced with Tally, Auditing accounts monthly, Besides a candidate should be well experienced in handling all the affairs of the account.

Preference: Preference will be given to the candidates with some prior experience in the same field and who should be tally known.

How to apply: Candidates can mail their resume on [email protected]. Location: Work from Home. Salary: Negotiable salary for the right candidate. Address: HGS Opposite Children Park College Road Handwara FOR FURTHER DETAILS FEEL FREE TO CALL ON 7006023082

Read Aslo  Date Sheet for Post Basic Nursing 1st year Regular batch 2020-2021

PAK vs NZ ODI head to head: Pakistan vs New Zealand head to head records in ODI history 2023

A 40 year old lady from Kadlabal area of Saffron Town Pampore in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district died in mysterious conditions at her in-laws house.

Latest from Jobs