PAK vs NZ ODI head to head: Pakistan vs New Zealand head to head records in ODI history 2023

/

PAK vs NZ ODI head to head: Pakistan vs New Zealand head to head records in ODI history

Proceedings in New Zealand’s tour of Pakistan 2022-23 are all in readiness of moving to the ODI format after a couple of boring yet hard-fought Test matches producing no results. With a two-match Test series finishing in a draw, both the teams and their fans would be expecting more out of an imminent three-match ODI series which will be played within a five-day period.

Having last played a bilateral ODI against each other over four years ago, Pakistan and New Zealand will be playing an ODI in Pakistan after more than 19 years. National Stadium, Karachi, host to both the Tests, will be hosting all the ODIs as well. Readers must note that the city will be hosting a Pakistan-New Zealand ODI after more than a couple of decades.

As far as the overall head-to-head ODI record between these two teams is concerned, there isn’t a massive difference between the two. With the current crop of New Zealand cricketers set to play ODIs in Pakistan for the first time, it wouldn’t be a surprise if they register a triumph because of their general familiarity with sub-continent conditions.

Although the pitches at this venue have faced the wrath of critics throughout the home season, expect them to be conducive for 50-over cricket at least.

PAK vs NZ ODI head to head records

Total number of matches played: 107

Matches won by PAK: 55

Matches won by NZ: 48

Matches played at National Stadium: 2 (PAK 1, NZ 1)

Read Aslo  'Dil kiya ki chachu ko bolu, 'meri kya galti thi?'': Imam-ul-Haq makes honest admission on comparisons with Inzamam

Matches played in Pakistan: 20 (PAK 17, NZ 3)

PAK average score against NZ: 238.5

NZ average score against PAK: 239.5

Most runs for PAK: 505 (Haris Sohail)

Most runs for NZ: 939 (Kane Williamson)

Most wickets for PAK: 7 (Haris Sohail)

Most wickets for NZ: 25 (Tim Southee)

3500 posts for Railway Recruitment 2023- Check Here

Accountant/Computer Operator Jobs in Kashmir – Apply Now

Latest from International