Woman Dies After Car Drags Her For Kilometres On New Year Morning

/

Delhi Woman Dies After Car Drags Her For Kilometres On New Year Morning

The incident happened in Delhi’s Sultanpuri this morning, several hours into the New Year celebrations that began at midnight

New Delhid: A woman was killed after she was dragged under a car for several kilometres in Delhi after the vehicle hit her scooty. Five men were in the car, a Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and they have been arrested, the police said, according to news agency ANI.

The incident happened in Delhi’s Sultanpuri this morning, several hours into the New Year celebrations that began at midnight.

After hitting her scooty, the car drove on even as her limbs got entangled with the car’s underbody, the police said.

Delhi Commission for Women’s chief Swati Maliwal said it has been reported that the men in the car were drunk.

“This matter is very dangerous. I will summon the Delhi Police for more details about the incident. The whole truth should come out,” Ms Maliwal told reporters. Earlier, some media reports said it was a case of rape, which the police have denied.

Read Aslo  Man Kills Wife, Chops Body, Throws Parts In Canal: Police

Good News For Daily Wagers And Casual Labours Of Jammu & Kashmir, J&K Govt Took BIG Decision

Wedding Invitation From 1933 Goes Viral, Amazes Internet

Latest from Latest