Good News For Daily Wagers And Casual Labours Of Jammu & Kashmir, J&K Govt Took BIG Decision

/

Good News For Daily Wagers And Casual Labours Of Jammu & Kashmir, J&K Govt Took BIG Decision Check Here and Share.

As per the decision taken in the 10th Board of Directors meeting of Jammu Power Distribution Corporation Limited held on 16th December 2022,

it has been resolved at Item No. 10.3.1 & 10.3.2 that a committee of officers is to be constituted to go into the details of the cases of PDL/TDL thoroughly to ascertain the facts and genuineness of documents for their Regularization.

Manoj Sinha

Accordingly, a committee comprising of following Officers is hereby constituted for the purpose:-

1. Shri Sandeep Seth, Chief Engineer, Distribution, JPDCL, Jammu. 2. Shri Pawan Kumar, FA/CAO, Corporate Office, JPDCL, Jammu.

The committee shall submit its report within a week’s time with clear cut recommendations to the Board.

Read Aslo  JKBOSE Big Update Regarding Class 10th and 12th Datesheet 2023

Big News! LPG price hiked – Price of gas cylinder increased, check latest rates in your city

Woman Dies After Car Drags Her For Kilometres On New Year Morning

Latest from Kashmir