Blogger from North Kashmir Mudasir Majeed’s Inspiring Bio

/

Mudasir Majeed, a young and ambitious entrepreneur hailing from the scenic village of Warapora in Sopore, District Baramulla, Jammu and Kashmir, has come a long way in establishing himself as a successful businessman and a role model for the youth in his community.

Mudasir’s entrepreneurial journey started in 2016 when he started his own business, which he has been successfully managing since then. However, his ambitions didn’t stop there. In 2019, he started a tour and travel business named Al Musafir Tour and Travels, which has been providing people with the opportunity to explore and experience the beauty of his state.

Apart from his business ventures, Majeed is also a blogger and has been sharing his thoughts and experiences with his audience since 2013 on his personal blog. He also runs a website called www.kashmirstudentnews.com, which aims to help students by providing them with news and information related to education in Jammu and Kashmir.

Mudasir’s dedication towards education is evident from his establishment of the Makhdoomia Model High School Warapora in his village, with the aim to promote education and provide opportunities to the children in his community. He strongly believes that education is a fundamental right and that everyone should have access to it.

Mudasir’s relentless efforts toward his ventures have not gone unnoticed, and he has received numerous accolades for his achievements. He was recently featured in a local news article, where he shared his inspiring journey from a small village in Kashmir to establishing successful businesses and helping his community.

Read Aslo  Tiger 3: Salman Khan’s pic with hijab-clad fan goes viral

Mudasir’s story is a testament to the fact that with hard work, dedication, and a strong will to succeed, anyone can achieve their dreams and make a difference in their community.

Trucker Injured After Hit By Shooting Stone along Panthayal in Ramban

Girl studying in 10th class ends her life owing to board exams pressure, wrote ‘can’t score more

Latest from Kashmir