Gold Latest Price Update – Big fall in gold rate today, check here

/

Association, you can check the price by just giving a missed call on 8955664433. Your message will come on the same number from which you message.

Gold Latest Price Update: There is a continuous decline in gold price update. Today, there is a big fall in the prices of both gold and silver. If you are also planning to buy then check the latest rates

Gold Price Today Delhi: There is a continuous decline in gold prices (gold price update).

Today, there is a big fall in the prices of both gold and silver.

Today the price of gold has reached the level of Rs 55,900. At the same time, the price of silver (Silver Price Today) has closed at the level of Rs 65,000. HDFC Securities has given information about this. Let’s check what is the rate of 10 grams of gold today-

Gold and silver become cheaper

The price of gold fell by Rs 285 in Delhi bullion market today and closed at Rs 55,950 per 10 grams. At the same time, in the last trading day, the price of gold had closed at the level of Rs 56,235 per 10 grams. Apart from this, silver has also become cheaper today. The price of silver also declined by Rs 620 to close at Rs 65,005 per kg.

Gold has become cheaper in the global market,
apart from this, if we talk about the international market, there has been a decline in the price of gold here. The price of gold in the global market has remained at $ 1,821 per ounce. At the same time, the price of silver is at the level of $ 21.29 per ounce.

Read Aslo  Latest Weather Update Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir 

Know what is the opinion of the expert?

Sriram Iyer, senior research analyst at Reliance Securities, said that gold has been declining due to better-than-expected US economic data and aggressive comments from Federal Reserve officials.

Check the rates of your city

Keep in mind before buying gold,

if you are also going to buy gold in the market, then buy gold only after seeing the hallmark. You can also use the government app to check the purity of gold. Through ‘BIS Care app’ you can check the purity of gold whether it is real or fake. Apart from this, you can also complain through this app.

JK Sainik School Manasbal Recruitment 2023, check details here

Minor dies after tree falls on him in Achabal Anantnag

Latest from Kashmir