JKBOPEE Declared Provisional Selection List – Check Here

Provisional list of the candidates who have applied for admission to PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology Course:2022 at CRC,  Srinagar—Inviting of the objections thereof.

Reference: i) CRC/Sgr/Acad/4000/22/24 dated 14.12.2022.

ii) F(AFF-CRC) CDC-K-2023 dated 03.01.2023.

iii) Notification No. 002-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06.01.2023.

Notification No: 011-BOPEE of 2023

Dated: 06-02-2023.

The Board vide Notification No. 002-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06.01.2023 invited offline Application Forms from the eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology (PGDRP) Course, 2022 at Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Srinagar. The Board has prepared a Provisional Merit List of the candidates who have applied for the said course for objections, if any, which is annexed as Annexure-A to this Notification and is available on official website of the Board www.jkbopee.gov.in only.

The candidate(s), if any, who intent to submit representation against his/her position assigned in the said Merit List can submit the same upto 9th of February, 2023 (till 4:00 p.m) in the BOPEE offices Jammu/Srinagar physically, failing which no claim whatsoever shall be entertained under any circumstances.

Further, the candidates who have deficiency of any required document as shown in the list are also advised to clear the same by or before 9th of February, 2023

(till 4:00 p.m) positively, otherwise their candidature shall be treated as cancelled on their own risk and responsibility.

DOWNLOAD

Note:

1. The representation(s)/deficient document(s), if any, shall not be accepted

through e-mail.

2. The Provisional Merit List of the candidates has been prepared on the basis

of aggregate marks/percentage obtained in the qualifying examination.

Read Aslo  Vipre Antivirus Assessment

3. Mere figuring in the Annexure-A to this Notification does not confer any

right of selection to the said course.

4. The intending candidates shall keep ready all their relevant documents including Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as required by the concerned Institution at the time of admission in CRC after notifying the allotment of seats to them, if any.

Date Sheet for B.Sc Mlt 3rd Year Batch 2018 regular and backlog batch 2016-2017

Haj policy-2023 announced: 25 Embankment points to be set up across country; VIP quouta abolished

Latest from Uncategorized

Free Slot Games Can Help You Improve Your Skills Free casino bet365 slots are among

The first step to find term papers for sale The Best Place to Find term