Provisional Selection List for the post of Lecturer Pediatric Surgery in Super Specialty Hospital GMC Srinagar

//

Whereas, Health & Medical Education Department, vide letter No. 14.03.2021, MEGZtd-56/2022 dated: 06.04.2022 & MEGZtd-21/2022 dated: 07.07.2022, referred 02 posts of Lecturer Pediatric Surgery one each in Super Specialty Hospitals GMC- Srinagar and Jammu under Open Merit category, for selection of suitable candidates; and,

Whereas, the J&K Public Service Commission, vide Notification No. 16-PSC (DR-P) OF 2022 dated: 12.07.2022, advertised the said posts for selection of the suitable candidates; and,

Whereas, the Commission received 16 applications for GMC Srinagar and 14 applications for GMC Jammu (11 candidates applied for both GMC Srinagar & Jammu), which were scrutinized and 16 candidates (GMC Sgr:15, GMC Jam: 12) were called for interview; and,

Whereas, the interview of the candidates was conducted on 30.01.2023 with the assistance of experts.

Now, therefore, on the basis of the performance in the interview in pursuance of Rule 44 of the J&K Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 2021 as amended from time to time and other related parameters, the merit of the candidates who have appeared in the interview is enclosed as Annexure-“A” to this Notification.

Consequent upon the facts stated here-in-above, the provisional select list against the available posts is given in Annexure-B to this Notification.

Read Aslo  Gold Rate In Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir Today - Check Here

Result Notification of Secretariat Assistant Training Course Departmental Examination, Session September 2022

India’s Haj Quota For 2023 Fixed At 1,75,025: Govt

Latest from Education