DHEW Ganderbal Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now

//

Advertisement for posts in respect of District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Mission Shakti Ganderbal. Revised Guidelines of “Mission Shakti” notified by the Ministry of Women & Child

Reference: Development, GOI Vide No. WW-23/1/2021-WW, Dated 14-07-2022.

a) Opening date of receipt of application forms: b) Closing date of receipt of application forms: 22-01-2023. 10-02-2023.

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts in respect of District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Mission Shakti Ganderbal established under Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year, on consolidated honorarium as per the guidelines of the Mission Shakti, subject to the satisfactory performance, continuation of the scheme and funding from the government.

Name of the post

No. of posts 01.

01 Specialis tin Financial

Literacy Accounts Assistant 02.

Eligibility

Academic Experience Age Qualification Graduate in Economics/Banking working with the

Atleast 03 years experience of Min-18 years and Max-40 years as on 01- /Other similar Government/Non Government disciplines. Post Graduates will be preferred organizations in financial literacy/ financial inclusion focused themes 01-2023 Graduate/diploma in At least 03 years experience of Min-18 years accounts/ other disciplines having accounts as a subject working with the Government/Non-Government and Max-40 years as on organizations in related domain At least 03 years experience in data management, process documentation and web-based reporting formats, at state or 01-2023 district level with government or Non-Governmental / IT- based organizations01.01.2023 Min-18 years and Max-40 years as on 01- Graduate with working knowledge in computers/IT etc Min-18 years and Max-40 years as on 01- 01-2023

Read Aslo  3500 posts for Railway Recruitment 2023- Check Here
DHEW Ganderbal Recruitment 2023

10th class pass under 10+2 system from any recognized boar

Criteria for Short-Listing/Selection for the posts:

Academic Qualification:- 80- Points (on Pro-rata Basis). The points will be awarded for Marks obtained in requisite qualification (qualification of eligibility) only. Viva-Voce: 20 points

Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the merit of their educational qualification points in the ratio of 1:5 i.c. 5 candidates for one post. Candidates obtaining equal merit shall also

List of shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through print and electronic media and candidates may be required to bring original testimonials for verification and checking before the interview committee constituted for the purpose.

Any misrepresentation of facts on the application form disturbing the short listing may invite legal action/disqualification.

No individual interview call letters shall be issued. No TA/DA will be paid.

Terms and conditions:-

1. The engagement/ hiring of the staff is purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year, on consolidated honorarium as per the guidelines of the scheme, subject to the satisfactory performance, continuation of the scheme and funding from the government. 2. The Consolidated honorarium of the posts will be decided by the Competent Authority as per

the revised guidelines of Mission Shakti, notified by the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Gol, Vide No. WW-23/1/2021-WW, Dated 14-07-2022. 3. Applicant must be a Domicile of the Union Territory of J&K and the resident of District

Ganderbal.

4. Applicants should be medically fit for field visits in different blocks/ villages of District Ganderbal.

5. The engagement being a temporary arrangement is terminable if the performance is not satisfactory as assessed by the District Level Committee headed by the District

Read Aslo  Tiger 3: Salman Khan’s pic with hijab-clad fan goes viral

Magistrate/District Development Commissioner. 6. There shall be no right to seek permanent absorption in any department or regularization of any sort (Agreement for the same sworn before judicial Magistrate 1″ Class needed to be executed upon selection before joining).

7. Candidates must possess the required eligibility/qualification by or before the last date for submission of the application form.

8. Any claim regarding qualification made after the closing date of receiving application forms

shall not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application forms shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility.

9. Candidate must have good moral character.

10. Candidates have to apply separately for each post. If any candidate is shortlisted for interview

for more than one post applied for, he/she shall have to indicate his/her preference at the time of interview on given proforma so that a candidate is selected for one post only in final selection lists.

11. Number of posts can be increased or decreased any time and the Selection Committee has the right to reject any application on relevant grounds.

12. The Selection/Screening Committee at any time reserves the right to cancel/put in abeyance the

advertisement notice without assigning any reason thereof.

13. The Selection list to be issued shall be provisional and subject to the verification report regarding authenticity of the documents from the issuing bodies/organizations. Any adverse report received regarding the documents produced based on which selection is obtained shall invite legal/penal action under relevant rules/laws and selection so obtained shall be cancelled

Read Aslo  Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 For 248 Vacancies

ab initio. Forms complete in all respect along with self- attested copies of qualification/experience must reach to the office of the District Social Welfare Officer, Ganderbal by or before 10-02-2023

4:30 PM. Documents to be attached with the application form:-

1. Self-Attested copies of all Academic/Technical qualification

2. Self-Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate. 3. Self-Attested copy of Domicile Certificate.

certificates.

Page 3 of 5

4. Experience Certificate from recognized/registered Civil Society Organization/Institution/

recognized/registered in the relevant field. 5. Character Certificate from Police Station or any other prescribed

JKSSB issues Admit Cards 2023 for various posts – Check Here

JKBOSE: 12th Class Physic Notes NCERT Free PDF JKBose

Latest from Jobs