Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – Apply Here

Central Railway is inviting applications for Jr. Technical Associate posts. Candidates can apply through the official website of Central Railway at cr.indianrailways.gov.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 50 posts in the organisation. The last date to apply for the posts is till January 30, 2023.

Vacancy break-up details
Total Vacancies: 50
UR: 22
SC: 07
ST: 3
OBC: 13
EWS: 5

Junior Technical Associate (ConstWorks): Candidate must have four years of Bachelor’s degree in (a) Civil Engineering or (b) a  combination of any substream of basic streams of Civil engineering / from a recognized University / Institute.

Application Fees 

The applicant has to pay the application fees of Rs 500/-. Candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Minorities/ EWS categories will have to pay Rs 250/-. The payment can be done through a demand draft in favor of FA&CAO © Central Railway, Mumbai CSMT.

Where to Apply

Eligible candidates can send the filled-up application form to the Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (Construction) Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (Construction) New Administrative Building, 6th Floor Opposite of Anjuman Islam School, D.N. Road, Central Railway, Mumbai CSMT, Maharashtra 400001.

Notification

Read Aslo  Dubai: 30% tax on alcohol removed, personal liquor licence to be free of cost

JKBOSE important notification regarding 10th, 11th & 12th Exams Annual Regular 2023

Notice regarding submission of exam forms for MA / MSc / MCom 2nd Semester

Latest from Jobs