Admission Notice for B.Ed. 3rd & 4th Semester – Check Here

/

Kashmir University

Admission Notice for B.Ed. 3rd & 4th Semester (Distance Mode) Batch 2020

Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir

It is for the information of all those B.Ed students Batch 2020 and other eligible candidates whose result was declared recently for B.Ed 1st & 2nd semester, that their provisional admissionprocess for 3rd & 4th semesters shall be carried as per the below schedule :-

S. No Chapter Venue for submission of Hard Copy of admission form Date(s)

01 Kashmir DDE Headquarter (Main Campus KU) 27-01-2023 to 15-02-2023
(excluding Saturday/ Sunday/ Public Holiday)

02 Leh/ Kargil Concerned Study Centre at Leh/Kargil

03 JammuChapter Regional Centre for Distance Learning, University of Kashmir Bathindi Jammu In their own interest the candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling in and submitting the admission form.

Instructions:

Candidates are advised to choose the methodology and optional paper carefully. Change of methodology/optional paper is not permissible in any case later on. For 3rd semester candidates are advised to choose one methodology paper among following as per their choice.

Methodology Paper (B.Ed 15303: Choose any one of the following)

a) Teaching of Bio-Science
b) Teaching of Physical Science
c) Teaching of History and Civics
d) Teaching of Geography
e) Teaching of Mathematics
Likewise, 4th semester, candidates are advised to choose one optional paper among following as per their choice.
Optional Paper (B.ED 15403: Choose any one of the following)
f) Essentials of Instructional Technology;
g) Creativity and Education;
h) Elementary Computer Educatio The fee for the 3rd & 4 th semester will be reflected in the pay slip.

Read Aslo  All Educational Institutions Upto Class 8 in Ramban Closed Amid Incessant Heavy Rains the District

Please note that fee is
accepted by all designated branchs of J&K bank Candidates should ensure that he/she has passed 50% papers in the recently declared result of B.Ed 1st & 2nd semester;

The link of admission form shall be available at www.ddeku.edu.in and students are directed to go through the instructions keenly before submitting the admission form especially while opting for the choice for methodology/optional papers.

Candidates are also required to attach a self-attested result print out copy of B.Ed 1st & 2ndsemester along with the admission form and original fee receipt (only University copy).

SC refuses to stay admin’s state land eviction drive in Jammu Kashmir

JKDMA Issues Avalanche Warning In 10 J&K Districts

Latest from Education