Complaints of ineligible families’ inclusion in PHH, AAY ration cards list in Pulwama, Shopian

/

Food Supplies deptt issues public notice, seeks objections within 21 days

Pulwama, Jan 18 (KNO): People in south Kashmir’s Pulwama and Shopian districts have alleged that ineligible and non-deserving households have been included under Antodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority Household (PHH) ration cards even as the authorities have given the public 21 days to file objections.

People from various areas of the twin districts have alleged that the undeserving families have become part of AAY and PHH while some deserving have been skipped from the list. They have sought the intervention of the Assistant Director of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Pulwama-Shopian in this regard.

Meanwhile, taking note of the complaints, the Assistant Director of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Pulwama, who has an additional charge of Shopian, has issued public notices in both districts wherein the people have been asked to file objections within a period of 21 days.

According to the notice, the department has conducted a re-verification of families under NFSA (AAY and PHH/BPL), and is receiving complaints that some ineligible and non-deserving families have been included in the re-verified and approved list under NFSA in Pulwama.

Therefore, the notice reads, to redress the grievances of the complainants and to purge the ration lists further, the general public of district Pulwama is hereby informed to furnish the objections, if any, with respect to the inclusion of ineligible and non-deserving families under NFSA (AAY and PHH/BPL) at the office of the Assistant Director Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Pulwama and at the respective Tehsil Supply Offices under proper receipt.

Read Aslo  Young Tribal Girl, Shabnam Bashir Explores Hidden Tourist Destinations In Kashmir Mountains

The ration lists are available at the concerned sale outlets and Fair Price Shops or can be fetched from https://rems.jk.gov.in/Show Reports.aspx?RID=105, the notice informs, adding that the objections shall reach the designated offices within a period of 21 days of the publication of this notice. A similar kind of notice has been issued in the Shopian district as well—(KNO)

Meet Razia Mushtaq, Ganderbal’s first female gym owner

JKBOSE Notification Regarding Annual Regular 2023 Examinations.

Latest from Kashmir