JKSSB SI Result 2023, JKP Sub Inspector Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ jkssb.nic.in

//

The Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board is going to release the JK Police Sub Inspector Result 2023 in the second or third week of January 2023.

All the applicants who have attended the exam in various shifts in December 2022 should get ready because JKSSB SI Result 2023 is almost prepared and will be published by the end of second week. Minimum 45% Marks must be obtained by the applicants to pass the JKP Sub Inspector Result 2023

After that, you have to compare the scores with Previous JKSSB Sub Inspector Cut Off Marks in order to see whether you have qualified for the exam or not. Moreover, you can also check the Expected JKP SI Cut Off Marks 2023 which we have clearly mentioned here for your reference. After that, if you score above the cut off marks then you will get Rank in the JKSSB SI Merit List 2023 and on the behalf of your Rank, you will be selected for the Physical test.

JKSSB SI Result 2023
As we know, Jammu and Kashmir Police released the recruitment of 1200 vacancies for which many candidates have applied during the application dates. After that CBT Exam Schedule for further selection was announced and the exam was conducted from 07th to 19th December 2022 in which all the registered applicants appeared. Now if you are also among the applicants then you will be excited to check your JKSSB SI Result 2023.

As a part of the selection process, you have to pass three stages known as Written Test, Physical and Document Verification. In order to qualify the exam, all of you need to cross 45% and above marks to get selected further for the Physical Exam. Once you get sure about your selection for the next stage, make sure you start preparing for the Physical Test. As per our experts, JK Police Sub Inspector Result 2023 would be declared in the second or third week of January 2023.

Read Aslo  ODI Team of the Year 2022: Young Indian Stars Dominate Playing Eleven, Babar Azam To Lead Squad With Effective Pace Attack

JKP SI Result 2023 PDF
The Online Applications for 1200 Vacancies of Sub Inspector in Jammu and Kashmir Police were invited online by the Board.
After that, the Written Exam for selection of candidates was conducted by Board authorities from 07th and 19th December 2022.
Exam was conducted in Online Mode in which 120 Questions for 120 Marks were asked of MCQ type

Minimum 45% Marks must be scored by the applicants to qualify the Sub Inspector Exam.
You will be able to check JKP SI Result 2023 PDF on jkssb.nic.in with the help of your Login Credentials.
Jkssb.nic.in Sub Inspector Result Date 2023

Applicants are hereby informed that jkssb.nic.in Sub Inspector Result Date 2023 is expected to be around 20 January 2023. Once the result is declared, all of you will be able to check your marks and once you score above 45% Marks then you will be called for the Physical Test. After clearing the physical test, you have to appear in Interview and Document Verification which is expected to be conducted in February 2023. Moreover, you should download the Merit List after the result announcement to check your name for further selection.

JKSSB SI Merit List 2023
The Jammu & Kashmir Staff Selection Board is going to release the Merit List after the announcement of results in which selected candidates are named.
These candidates having names in the Merit List are then called for Physical Test which will be conducted in February 2023.
Moreover, you need to score above the expected Cut off Marks given below to get a name in the JKSSB SI Merit List 2023

Read Aslo  Latest official update Regarding 6th Semester Evaluation issue - Check Here

SI Merit List 2023.
This list will be prepared on behalf of your marks and Cut off marks decided by the JKSSB Recruitment Board.
You will be able to collect the JKP SI Merit List 2023 PDF from jkssb.nic.in and you can download it with a single click.
Previous JK Police SI Cut Off Marks

Guidelines to Check JKSSB Sub Inspector Result 2023
First of all, we request the candidates to open jkssb.nic.in after they get the notification regarding the result.
Second step is to tap on the Notifications button where you will see the notification related to the Sub Inspector Result.
Click on the link in the notification and then move to the login page.
Enter the Credentials required over here and then click on the Submit button.

As soon as you click on the Submit button, you will see the Result on the next screen.
Check your marks being displayed on the screen and then download the Scorecard for comparison with Cut Off Marks.
Using these guidelines, all of you can check JKSSB Sub Inspector Result 2023 from jkssb.nic.in.
JKP SI Cut Off Marks 2023

FAQs on JKSSB SI Result 2023
What is the Tentative Release Date of JKP SI Result 2023?
You will be able to check the JK Police SI Result 2023 around 20 January 2023.
What will be the JKSSB Sub Inspector Cut Off Marks 2023?

JKP SI Cut Off Marks 2023 will be around 70-75 Marks.
What is the next stage after passing the JK Police Sub Inspector Result 2023?
You have to appear in the Physical Test after passing the JKP Sub Inspector Result 2023.

Meet 26 years Syed Taqwa Shah, a teacher by profession, Writer and a Social Activist

Light rain/snow is expected at a few places in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh today.

Latest from Education