Class IV Job Vacancies, Salary 60,000 – Apply Now
Age Relaxation for posts reserved for SC/ST = 5 Years, for OBC = 3 Years and PwBD/ ESM
1. Online Application Form needs to be filled online on website https://ndacivrect.gov.in. Last
date for submission is 21 days from publication in ‘Employment News’.
2. Only online application will be accepted. Candidate to take a print-out of the Application
Form for future reference. Candidates NOT TO SEND any application printouts/ certificates/
copies to NDA by post.
3. Candidates must carefully read all the instructions, available on website
4. To avoid last minute rush, candidates advised to submit online application much before
closing date, on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last few days/hours.
5. NDA does not accept any responsibility for candidates not being able to submit their online
application on account of aforesaid be any other reason(s).
6. Correct details be filled in the online application failing which candidature be treated as null
and void at any stage of recruitment. Onus is on the candidate to prove that all information
provided by him/ her in the online application is true.
7. Mere submission of online application(s) does not entitle candidates to be called for selection
test. The number of candidates will be restricted for the selection test based on the marks
obtained in the prescribed minimum educational qualification for the post(s), the number of which
may be tentatively up to 10 times or more than the number of posts in each category for
written test and upto four times or more for skill test based on written test marks. Decision
of appointing authority will be final.
8. Candidates are advised to follow all COVID related guidelines issued by the Central/ State
9. Selected candidates for selection tests must be double vaccinated and without vaccinated
certificate will not be permitted.
10. Appointing authority reserves the right not to fill up any or all the post(s), if it so desires. The
recruitment process can be stopped at any stage without assigning any reason.