Snowfall in Makkah’s Grand Mosque? Here’s the reality

/

The Kingdom’s weather body has clarified that the video being circulated on social media platforms is fake

Fake video of snowfall in Kaaba goes viral

We wonder how people can make fake things about holy places as well!

Afake video showing snowfall in Masjid al-Haram in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, went viral on social media.

The viral video has led the Saudi authorities to issue a clarification.

A video clip recently circulated on social media purportedly showing snowfall in the Grand Mosque in #Makkah is fake, the National Meteorological Center (NMC) said.

We wonder how people can spread false and fake things about holy places as well!

Social media users astonished to see the reason behind the top trend, and even more shocked to see the reality.

It all started when some user posted a video purporting to show snowfall in Makkah, that too in Masjid-e-Haram. Social media users quickly forwarded the video to each other with prayers and blessing wishes.

The video became so viral that it not only grabbed the attention of people of Pakistan but Muslims from almost all over the world.

However, Saudi authorities jumped into the celebrations and explained that the video was fake.

The National Meteorological Centre (NMC) of Saudi Arabia has said the video clip recently circulated on social media, purportedly showing snowfall in the Grand Mosque, is fake, the Saudi Gazette reported.

Gold Rate In Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir Today 2023- Check Here

BGSBU Rajouri Postpones Examinations Scheduled Today

Latest from International