Jammu boy Arjun Gupta tops Indian Economic Service Exam

//

JAMMU: Jammu boy Arjun Gupta has topped in Indian Economic Service Exam by Union Public Service Commission.

This is for the first time that a candidate from Jammu and Kashmir has topped in prestigious Indian Economic Service Exam.

According to Arjun Gupta, this was his first attempt for the IES exam, which was qualified this year by total 23 candidates from across the country.

Arjun Gupta, hailing from Trikuta Nagar in Jammu with roots going back to Ramkot village in Billawar, District Kathua, did his schooling from Army Public School Kaluchak till class 11th and Class 12th from MVM Senior Secondary School.

He did his Bachelors as well as Masters in Economics from IIT Kanpur. During college days, he was also part of the winning team of the National RBI Policy Challenge 2019 and subsequently worked as an Intern in Monetary Policy Department of RBI Mumbai.

Besides, he also worked as Analyst at McKinsey and Company – a consulting firm between 2020-2021.

Read Aslo  JKSSB Election Assistant Result Declared – download pdf

Shaheen Afridi resumes rehab, Rauf called for assessment of his injury

Updated Evaluation status of BG 6th Semester Examination Regular Batch 2019 and Backlog Batches 2016-2018

Latest from Education