India Post Recruitment 2022: Apply For Various Vacancies – Check Qualification

India Post Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Naukri 2022: Candidates who want to do jobs in Indian Post, all those candidates must read all these important things given carefully.

India Post Recruitment 2022: There is a golden opportunity for the youth looking for a job (Sarkari Naukri) in India Post. For this, Indian Post has sought applications for recruitment to the posts of Skilled Artisans for several trades including Mechanic, MV Electrician, Copper and Tinsmith and Upholsterer. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts, can apply by visiting India Post’s official website indiapost.gov.in. The last date to apply for these posts is 09 January.

Apart from this, candidates can also apply for these posts directly by clicking on this link https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages . Also, through this link India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF , you can also check the official notification. A total of 7 posts will be filled under this recruitment process.

Important Date For India Post Recruitment 2022
Last date to apply – 09 January 2023

Vacancy Details For India Post Recruitment 2022
MV Mechanic – 4 Posts
MV Electrician (Skilled) – 1 Post
Copper & Tinsmith – 1 Post
Upholsterer – 1 Post

Eligibility Criteria For India Post Recruitment 2022

Candidates must have passed class 8th from any recognized board. Along with this, there should be a certificate in the related trade from any technical institute recognized by the government. Apart from this, a valid Driving License (HMV) should also be there.

Read Aslo  Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Apply Here

Age Limit For India Post Recruitment 2022
Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years.

Application Fee For India Post Recruitment 2022
As an application fee to the candidates Rs. 100/- will have to pay Rs.

Salary For India Post Recruitment 2022
As salary to the candidates Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 will be given.

Selection Process For India Post Recruitment 2022
Selection will be done on the basis of Competitive Trade Test.

Other Information For India Post Recruitment 2022
Candidates can submit their application to ‘The Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No. 37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600 006’ and send it through Speed ​​Post / Registered Post.

KU to open re-evaluation link for UG students ‘unsatisfied’ with 5th semester results

Group of college girls fight each other in the middle of the road in Roorkee, video viral | WATCH

Latest from Jobs