Pension Plan for Senior Citizen! Government has brought a new scheme for senior citizens, will get Rs 18500 pension every month

New Pension Plan: At present, every person is worried about his future. For this, he keeps thinking about such a plan, so that he can live his retirement life in a safe way, so we have brought such a plan for you.

If you are a senior citizen, then today we have brought such a government scheme for you, from which you will get a hefty pension immediately. In this your principal money remains safe and returns are also available at regular intervals.

PMVVY Pension Purchase Price

The minimum pension allowed under investment in PMVVY is Rs 1000 per month while the maximum pension is Rs 9250 per month. The minimum purchase price available under the scheme is Rs 1,62,162 for monthly pension, Rs 1,61,074 for quarterly pension, Rs 1,59,574 for half yearly pension and Rs 1,56,658 for annual pension. The maximum purchase price available under the scheme is Rs 15 lakh for monthly pension, Rs 14,89,933 for quarterly pension, Rs 14,76,064 for half yearly pension and Rs 14,49,086 for annual pension.

Read Aslo  JK NHM Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts

Met Predicted rain/ snow in Jammu Kashmir – Check Here

Causes And Preventions Of Suicide – Read More

Latest from Kashmir