Haris Rauf Wedding: Pakistan Pacer Ties Knot With Model Muzna Masood Malik, Check Nikah Ceremony Photos

Pakistani pacer Haris Rauf gets married to model Muzna Masood Malik. Check the post to see photos of the newly married couple.

Pakistani pace bowler Haris Rauf tied his knot with model Muzna Masood Malik earlier today, December 24. The 29-year-old pacer from Rawalpindi is currently one of the bowlers in white ball cricket.

especially in T20s. he has a tremendous outing in the ICC T20 World Cup where he took Pakistan to the finals. Rauf has recently made his Test debut in the recently concluded PAK vs ENG Test series. And now the speedster has finally decided to form an alliance with Muzna Masood Malik.

Haris Rauf Ties His Knot with Muzna Masood Malik

We had one wedding on our radar this season and it was Haris Rauf’s nikah ceremony that took place in Islamabad on Saturday. While we weren’t expecting anything over the top, the bride, model Muzna Masood Malik, and groom’s ornate, matching ivory outfits were a welcome sight.

An Islamabad salon named Allure salon teased the first look of the bride on their Instagram account. She wore a long, beige-ivory heavily embellished dress by Hussain Rehar and paired it with golden kundan bangles and matching three-tier earrings.

Read Aslo  Maine usko kaha, pehle ground jaayein. Bowling karein': Afridi's blunt explanation on Shadab's absence for ODIs vs NZ

New Assessment, Evaluation Scheme To Take Effect From Next Academic Session: Govt

Avinash Singh among five players from Jammu set to feature in IPL 2023,”All players from Kashmir went unsold in auction

Latest from International