Ensure hassle free special supplementary exams of classes 10th to 12th: DSEK

Srinagar, Dec 24 The School Education Department has asked all Chief Education Officers (CEOs) of Kashmir region to cooperate with JKBOSE in order to ensure hassle free conduct of ongoing special supplementary examination of classes 10th to 12th.

According to the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) Director of School Education Kashmir has said that there shall be hassle free conduct of 10th, 11th and 12th Session Special (Supplementary) Private Examination 2022.

“Since the Secondary School Examination (Class 10th ), Higher Secondary Examination Part-I (Class 11th ) and Higher Secondary Examination Part-II (Class 12th) Session Special (Supplementary) Private Examination 2022 are going on in the Division and in this regard you are requested to cooperate with JKBOSE authorities in the hassle free conduct of these examinations,” DSEK directs CEOs.

The director also directed to instruct all the Heads or the Principals of academic institutions or Schools housing examination centres to facilitate the smooth conduct of the said examinations by ensuring adequate arrangement of the required accommodation—(KNO)

Read Aslo  NSP Scholarship 2022-2023 AADHAAR Based Payment All Should Check

Avinash Singh among five players from Jammu set to feature in IPL 2023,”All players from Kashmir went unsold in auction

THE RETURN OF MUNNA BHAI MBBS! | Degree certificates of 12 ‘doctors’ found fake

Latest from Education