JEE Main (Session 2) 2023: NTA releases Admit Card for exam scheduled on April 10

Release of Admit Cards for the Candidates of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2023 Session 2 (April 2023) scheduled to appear on 10 April 2023 – Reg.

In continuation to the Public Notices dated: 03 April 2023 and 05 April 2023, Admit Cards for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2 (April 2023) are being released for the candidates scheduled for examination on 10 April 2023.

City of the examination and Date of the examination have already been intimated to all the candidates. Admit Cards for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2 (April 2023) for the candidates scheduled on 06 April 2023 and 08 April 2023 have already been released.

The candidates scheduled to appear on 10 April 2023 are required to download their Admit Card of JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2 (April 2023) (using their Application No. and Date of Birth) from the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ w.e.f. 07 April 2023 and go through the instructions contained therein as well as in the Information Bulletin.

9596061746 The candidates are advised to carefully read the Subject-Specific Instructions and other instructions mentioned in the Question paper and abide by the same.

In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading the Admit Card for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2 (April 2023) along with the undertaking, he/she may contact 011-40759000 or e-mail at [email protected]. THE KASHMIR STUDENT

Admit Cards for the candidates whose exams are scheduled on subsequent dates will be released

Made with LogoLicious Add Your Logo App
Made with LogoLicious Add Your Logo App

in due course.

Read Aslo  JKBOSE Class 12th Subject-Wise Maximum Marks and Passing Marks(All Subjects)

EDUCATIONAL SERVICES

The Candidates are advised to visit the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/) for the latest updates.

(Dr.

Donald Trump case: Courts step up security after death threats to judge and family

California Blooms With Life After A Massive Rainy Season : 6 Places to See Wildflowers

Latest from Education