Managing the exam stress – Read More

/

Managing the exam stress

The board exams are round the corner. From the second week of the next month, the Board of School Education is all set to hold the exams of the higher classes in school education after a long academic session this year. Our young generation is busy, nowadays, preparing themselves for these exams. Many of the students desire to get better positions and distinctions in these exams.

The deserving candidates, who are burning the midnight oil, will certainly witness the day of success in the near future

However, the extreme pressure created by this season of exams may often lead the tender minds of our young generation to stress. The board exams sometimes seem to create more stress. Such extreme stress may affect these growing minds badly. Our young ones, rather, must learn how to manage their stress effectively and act as the real little champs in these stressful circumstances too

The examination is a necessary part of our education system. But we have to remember that it is only the means and not the end. The real motive of the examination is to help the students to move ahead. It is not a means to detain them. It should not be a torturous process for them. The students must not consider it a bad time and pray for its completion as soon as possible. If we believe that the exams are not going to frighten us like monstrous ghosts and will rather behave with us as gentle angels.

This will certainly decrease the pressure on the young minds of the students. This will also build the confidence, the students must take with them to the examination halls they are going to enter.

Recently, on January 27, 2023, the government of India held a Pariksha Pe Charcha (परिक्षा पे चरचा) debate. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji shared his views with the students, teachers, and parents through this platform virtually and physically. The main motive of this program was to prepare the students before the board exams so that they could manage their exam stress properly. The PM gave a number of precious suggestions to all the stakeholders. He suggested the students manage the exam stress properly.

Read Aslo  5 employees of RDD suspended for unauthorized absence

He told them that they must not consider any examination as the last examination in this world. He also taught them the difference between Hard work and Smart work.

Those who know how to work smartly can crack every exam in this world. The students were also suggested to experience “digital fast” to lessen the use of screen time, that is the time they consume on mobiles and other such electronic devices. All these things are going to help them to prepare better for the examinations they are going to face.

However, the students must understand the importance of “concept clarification” in their learning.

They must not look for shortcuts and eleventh-hour solutions for the exams. Those students who know how to start from the beginning have hardly anything to fear about the examination.

The board exams are round the corner. From the second week of the next month, the Board of School Education is all set to hold the exams of the higher classes in school education after a long academic session this year. Our young generation is busy, nowadays, preparing themselves for these exams. Many of the students desire to get better positions and distinctions in these exams. The deserving candidates, who are burning the midnight oil, will certainly witness the day of success in the near future.

However, the extreme pressure created by this season of exams may often lead the tender minds of our young generation to stress. The board exams sometimes seem to create more stress. Such extreme stress may affect these growing minds badly. Our young ones, rather, must learn how to manage their stress effectively and act as the real little champs in these stressful circumstances too.

The examination is a necessary part of our education system. But we have to remember that it is only the means and not the end. The real motive of the examination is to help the students to move ahead. It is not a means to detain them. It should not be a torturous process for them. The students must not consider it a bad time and pray for its completion as soon as possible. If we believe that the exams are not going to frighten us like monstrous ghosts and will rather behave with us as gentle angels. This will certainly decrease the pressure on the young minds of the students. This will also build the confidence, the students must take with them to the examination halls they are going to enter.

Read Aslo  KU: Why KU Not Declaring UG 5th Semester Result

Recently, on January 27, 2023, the government of India held a Pariksha Pe Charcha (परिक्षा पे चरचा) debate. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji shared his views with the students, teachers, and parents through this platform virtually and physically. The main motive of this program was to prepare the students before the board exams so that they could manage their exam stress properly. The PM gave a number of precious suggestions to all the stakeholders. He suggested the students manage the exam stress properly. He told them that they must not consider any examination as the last examination in this world. He also taught them the difference between Hard work and Smart work.

However, the students must understand the importance of “concept clarification” in their learning. They must not look for shortcuts and eleventh-hour solutions for the exams. Those students who know how to start from the beginning have hardly anything to fear about the examination.

The students must understand that education is not like a mad rat race. We do not study only to achieve degrees and marks. The main motive of our education is to learn, know and understand newer things and phenomena. The students have to build real excellence in them. When the proper excellence is built in you success itself follows you.

Read Aslo  ECI find excuses to delay elections in J&K: Omar

The students must learn to enjoy even the exam seasons. If you are well prepared, you have nothing to fear, if you are doubtful about your preparation believe in your potential and if you know you are not well prepared be ready for everything. Someone has rightly said, ” Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.” Do not take even your failures so seriously. Failures are not punishments always. Someone has taught us.” If you tried and failed, try again fail again; fail better.” Our failures too may help to build the strong basses in us. When after you fail you will learn how to succeed it would be your great success and joy.

The stress of the exams often leads to nervousness in the students. Even if they are better prepared they feel many doubts about their preparation. They sometimes feel that they will not be able to remember the important things they need to write in the examination. The students have to understand that these feelings are often baseless and the symptoms of stress only. You have to relax your mind so that you will be able to reproduce all you have learned. You can not afford to let fear and stress rule your mind. Our mind is one of the greatest God-given gifts for us. But we often weaken it by letting stray thoughts enter it and make it stressful. Our students must learn to manage their stress properly and face every examination confidently. Nothing is impossible in this world for our young ones to achieve only if they know how to learn properly, manage stress and face every test with a witty mind and a confident heart.

Govt seeks Info of teaching staff regarding pursuing of PG degrees during service

Date-Sheet for Integrated 8th Semester – Regular (Batch 2018) & Backlog (Batch 2017)

Latest from Kashmir