Police recruitment 2023: Government job vacancies for 1746 Constable posts

The Punjab Police recruitment board is inviting online application for Constables in District Police Cadre posts of Punjab Police. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website punjabpolice.gov.in. The last date to apply is March 8 upto 11.55 PM.

This recruitment drive will fill up a total of 1746 Constable posts in the organisation, out of which 570 vacancies are reserved for women candidates.

Pay scale: Constable Rs.19,900/- and minimum pay admissible of Rs. 19,900/- per month for three years from the date of joining in service.

Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/University. In case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualification shall be Matriculation.

Punjab Police Constable posts: Steps to apply

• Visit official website punjabpolice.gov.in
  • Click on the registration link
  • Login and proceed with the application process
  • Fill up the details on the form, pay the fee, and upload the required documents
  • Submit the form and take a printout for future reference

Punjab Police recruitment 2023: Selection Procedure

The selection process shall be a three stage process comprising of the following stages:-

Stage-I: Stage-I will consist of two Computer Based, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type  Papers viz. Paper-I and Paper-II, of which Paper-II shall be qualifying in nature.-

Stage-II: Stage-II will consist of Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST). Both Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test shall bequalifying in nature.-

Stage-III: Stage-III will consist of Document Scrutiny.

Noora Hospital Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2023

JKBOSE Important Notification for class 11th and 12th Annual Regular 2023

Latest from Uncategorized

Free Slot Games Can Help You Improve Your Skills Free casino bet365 slots are among

The first step to find term papers for sale The Best Place to Find term