Dr Syed Sehrish visits Dargah-e-Aliya Old Town B’la, Shakhi Janbaz wali (RA) Shrine; finalises arrangements for Meraj-un-Nabi (SAW)

/

Baramulla, February 17: In connection with observance of upcoming Meraj-un-Nabi(SAW), the Deputy Commissioner Baramulla Dr Syed Sehrish Asgar visited to Dargah-e-Aliya old town and Sakhi Janbaz wali (RA) Shrine in order to take onsite review of the arrangements being made by all line Departments for smooth conduct of the auspicious religious occasion.

The Deputy Commissioner was accompanied by Tehsildar Baramulla, Executive officer Municipal Council Baramulla, Executive Engineers of PDD,PHE, Flood & Irrigation and other Concerned officers

During her visit, the DC sought a detailed action plan from concerned Departments regarding the arrangements being put in place during auspicious days of Meraj-un-Nabi (SAW) related to electricity, water supply, cleanliness, fire service etc.

The DC directed the Officers of all line Departments to ensure special arrangements for smooth observance of the pious day of at the both Shrines for the Devotees.The DC also directed the PHE authorities to ensure adequate water supply at the Shrines so that devotees do not face any inconvenience.

Similarly, the PDD Officers were directed to ensure uninterrupted power supply at the Shrines during the auspicious days of night prayers.

The DC also directed the EO Municipal Council Baramulla to deploy sufficient men and machinery at the venue to ensure proper cleanliness in and around the Shrines. They were also asked to take measures for establishment of mobile toilets besides a concrete mechanism to contain stray dog menace in and around the Shrines.

Read Aslo  2 Devotees Killed, 19 Injured As Bus Carrying Them Plunges into Gorge in Reasi

Meanwhile, the Deputy Commissioner Baramulla Dr Syed Sehrish has extended her greetings to the People on the auspicious occasion of the Meraj-un-Nabi(SAW). The DC also prayed for prosperity and holistic wellbeing of the people.

@dr.syedsehrishasgarinspiration
@ias_sehrishasgar_fanpage

Jammu And Kashmir Government To Procure 200 E-Buses For Srinagar, Jammu

Reopening of Schools:Only Secondary, Senior Secondary teaching staff to report back on Feb-20: Officials

Latest from Kashmir