Meet Mujtaba Turi, Pakistani photojournalist turned social media influencer

/

Pakistan : From a normal photojournalist to a social media influencer Mujtaba Turi , a reputed photojournalist has become a household name in Pakistan.

His journey to the fame was not a cake walk but he strove a lot and faced various barriers to reach to this position.

His work is published in local newspapers and leading newspapers, magazines and internet sites around the world like BBC, Al-Jazeera.

Mujtaba has even shot several short documentary movies and has several awards to his name.

His posts on social media are helping the society to a great by bringing a visible change.

Mujtaba sets an inspiration for those hundreds and thousands of Pakistans who want to have their hands on fine photography. Those thousands of Pakistans who have fallen in love with art and want to spread the sacredness of love towards photography.

A lot of youth have even got hands on training on photography from him and is still doing the same.

In a chat with ReportLook Mujtaba said it’s always been a tough job when it comes to click pictures or to shot vidoes of any happenings especially in the place like Pakistan.

He said no doubt things are somehow quite fine for the people carrying cameras but from other side it is a bit challenging too because what you shoot should reach to the expectations of people and should even not to go against any government organisations.

He said I shoot because I see. I shoot because if I don’t, I don’t know who will. Activism is seen as a dirty word. I shoot because I find peace in being especially active, and being a vigorous advocate for a cause.

Read Aslo  No tax on income up to Rs 7 lakh in new tax regime, says FM

The Pakistani’s social media sensation Mujtaba Turi said that his journey started from the small town of Parachinar Pakistan, where carrying cameras was a distant dream but what matters is passion, dedication and hardwork and today it’s all because of my passion I reached to this level and had achieved this milestone.

He credited to the people of Islamabad also who gave him enough support in his journey so far and believed in his work .

Mujtaba had done a professional degree in Diploma of Information and Technology (Nucom Institute of Technology Rawalpindi).

MujtabA’s posts gets viewed in lakhs on all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instragam.

And also he is having more than 229K followers on Facebook, 1406 on Instagram and 3K on twitter.

Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now

DATESHEET For M.A/M.Sc/M.Com 3rd Semester batch 2020 & Backlog Batch 2018

Latest from International