JKBOSE – Datesheet for 10th,11th and 12th Released Date

Jammu And Kashmir State Board Of School Education

Dear Students 10th 11th and 12th Classes Join Our Official WhatsApp Group Get All Latest updates Daily.

JK Student News Jammu and Kashmir JKBOSE: State Board of School Education is expected to release the date sheet for 10th, 11th, and 12th annual regular classes for the session 2023 within a week, according to sources cited by news outlet.

JKBOSE 10th , 11th and 12th Datesheet Realased Date Check Here

JKBOSE: Class 10th 11th and 12th Annual Examination  Datesheet Information,  According to the latest information, the JKBOSE date sheet for 10th, 11th, and 12th annual regular classes for the session 2023 will be released in pdf format and will be available for all streams. The date sheet will be accessible on the  website for students to download and check.

This news is likely to come as a relief for students who have been eagerly waiting for the date sheet. They can now start preparing for their exams in earnest, knowing that the schedule is just around the corner.

JK Student News  is One Of the best news agency in jammu and Kashmir,  the appointment of Parikshit Singh Manhas as the Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) for a period of two years was announced by authorities on Wednesday.

AI Airport Services Limited Recruitment 2023 For 166 Posts, Apply Now

All KU exams scheduled on January 31 postponed

Latest from Education