GMC Principals directed to relieve doctors who completed 3 years of tenure posting

/

H&MED asks principal GMC Anantnag to explain why he allowed doctors to continue unauthorizedly beyond authorized time

Srinagar, Jan 30 (KNO): Health and Medical Education Department has directed Principals’ of GMC Jammu, Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Rajouri, Kuthua and Doda to immediately relieve doctors who have stipulated time of their tenure posting.

A health official told news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), that several medical officers are presently continuing unauthorizedly on the tenure postings viz senior residents/registrars etc beyond the prescribed period of three years.

He said that allowing unauthorizedly work is a gross violation of the policy of the department.

He said that in this regard Principal GMC Anantnag has been directed to explain why he has allowed at least eight Medical Officers to continue unauthorizedly beyond the authorized term, who have been relieved by the health and medical education department.

Besides that he has been advised to fill up the vacant positions of Senior Residents on priority as per norms, he said.

He added that all the Principals of Government Medical Colleges Jammu/Srinagar/Anantnag/Baramulla/Kathua/Deda/Rajouri have been directed to immediately relieve all such doctors, who have completed stipulated period of 03 years of their tenure postings viz Registrarship/ Demonstratorship/Sr. Residency/Tutor etc, as on 01.01.2023, with the directions to report to concerned Directorates of Health Services, Jammu/Kashmir for further duties.

Director, Health Services, Kashmir has been directed towards submitting posting proposals in respect of the eight doctors relieved, for utilizing their services in the peripheral areas, he said—(KNO)

Govt renamed 52 schools after slain cops, security men in J&K

Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir Lastest Weather Update

Latest from Kashmir