451 Posts, CISF Recruitment 2023 – Apply For Constable/Driver Cum Pump Operator Posts

/

451 posts, CISF Recruitment 2023 – Apply for Constable/Driver cum Pump Operator posts

Name of the Post: CISF 451 Constable/Driver cum Pump Operator posts

Post Date: 21-01-2023

Total Vacancy: 451

Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has notified vacancies for 451 Constable/Driver cum Pump Operator posts. The application process will commence on January 23, 2023, and the last date for the submission of the application form is February 22, 2023. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at www.cisfrectt.in.

CISF Recruitment Notification 2023: This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 451 vacancies of which 183 vacancies are for the post of Constable/ Driver and 268 vacancies are for the post of Constable/ Driver cum Pump Operator.

CISF Recruitment Notification 2023: Overview Organization Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Advt No.
Post Name Constable (Driver)
No. of Posts 451 Category Government Job
Job Location All India
Selection Process PET/ PST, Documentation, and Trade Test
Written Exam Medical Examination
Application Mode Online
Official Website https://www.cisfrectt.in/

Eligibility Criteria For CISF Recruitment Notification 2023

Educational Qualification:

Candidates must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.

Age Limit:

The candidates should be between the age of 21 to 27 years as on February 22, 2023.

Application Fee:

Candidates have to pay ₹100 as an application fee. The SC/ST/ EMS candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.

Read Aslo  KU: Extension for Admission (Under Choice Based Credit System Semester Scheme) for UG 5th-6th Semester’s of Batch 2020(Regular)

CISF Recruitment Notification 2023: How To Apply?

• Check the eligibility from the CISF Driver Notification 2023
  • Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website cisfrectt.in
  • Fill out the application form
  • Upload the required documents
  • Pay Fees
  • Print the Application Form
APPLY LINK: CLICK HERE
Official Notification PDF CLICK HERE

Snowfall and rains amid forecast by meteorological department – Check Here

Man rapes 20-month-old baby in Mumbai held

Latest from Jobs