All big encroachers including hoteliers identified across J&K for eviction drive

/

Government has prepared a list of big encroachers who will be targeted during the anti-encroachment drive launched across the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. However, the farmers, landless people and small commercial establishments will be spared and clear instructions in this regard have been issued at all the levels in the administration.

It is pertinent to mention here that on January 10, 2023, the Government issued directions to all the Deputy Commissioners of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir to ensure 100% removal of encroachments from State land including Roshni and Kahcharai by the end of current month and submit compliance report.

The Deputy Commissioners were further directed to constitute teams of Revenue officers for removal of the encroachments and personally monitor the drive and both the Divisional Commissioners were asked to monitor the same on regular basis.

Moreover, they (DCs) were explicitly told to ensure that only big encroachers and violators are targeted and farmers, landless people, small commercial establishments and those having small houses are not targeted at all.

However, opposition parties blew the issue out of proportion and started raising voice over the decision of the Government although similar anti-encroachment drives were launched by the previous Governments too. (Daily Excelsior)

Read Aslo  SC refuses to stay admin’s state land eviction drive in Jammu Kashmir

JKBOSE Notification Regarding Annual Regular 2023 Examinations.

JKBOSE Class 10th Datesheet Released For Kashmir Division (REAL or FAKE)

Latest from Kashmir