GDC Bla students protest against ‘unfair’ evaluation by KU authorities

Waris Fayaz

Baramulla, Jan 10 (KNO): Students of government degree colleges boys and women in Baramulla district on Wednesday held a protest over what they called an “unfair” evaluation of examination papers by Kashmir University.

As per reports of the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), the students held a protest demonstration near GDC women in Baramulla, amid sloganeering against the Kashmir University authorities.

The students of 6th semester alleged unfair evaluation of examination papers by the authorities.

“Kashmir University is playing with our careers and it is not for the first time that university has done this. It has become a routine for KU to create trouble for students and play with our careers,” a student said.

The student said how it is possible that their papers would be evaluated within four days and it seems they have just done it as a mere formality. “How is it possible to have zero in any subject?”, she asked, saying most students have got either zero or one mark in chemistry.

The protesting students appealed to the KU authorities to look into the matter and save their careers—(KNO)

Read Aslo  Big Update Regarding Fire & Emergency Recruitment Scam

BSF Recruitment 2023 – Apply For Assistant Commandant Posts

EVS teachers row: Is School Education Deptt misleading the public?

Latest from Education