Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment Notification 2023, Full Notification Here

Govt. Dental College The applicants are advised to upload the required documents duly self-attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing the fee in any J&K Bank Branch. The applicants can apply online up to 27 January 2023 (03:00 PM). Recruitment Notification 2023 Full Notification Out Here

Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment: Govt. Dental College and Hospital Srinagar has invited online application forms from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K for the tenure post of Registrar in the below-mentioned discipline of this College.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of GDC Srinagar at gdcsrinagar.org. The link will be available from 07-01-2023 to 27-01-2023.

: OverviOv

Eligibility Criteria for Govt. Dental College Recruitment 2023:
Interested candidates can check the required educational details and age limit from the official notification mentioned below.

Official Notification PDF CLICK HERE

Application Fee:

The requisite fee for the post of Registrar is Rs.700/-.

Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment: How To Apply?

Applicants can visit the official website of this Institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for the submission of their application forms.

The applicants are advised to upload the required documents duly self-attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing the fee in any J&K Bank Branch. The applicants can apply online up to 27 January 2023 (03:00 PM).

Gulmarg’s HAWS, 14 units, 4 Regts of Northern Command, 33 other units set to receive COAS Citations, Appreciation on Army Day

Night Temp Rises Further At Most Places Amid Snowfall Forecast In Kashmir

Latest from Education