2 brothers arrested for repeatedly raping minor girl

/

2 brothers arrested for repeatedly raping minor girl in Telangana’s Warangal

Two brothers, aged 22 and 27, were arrested in Telangana’s Warangal for repeatedly raping a 15-year-old girl. The incident came to light on Wednesday evening and the accused were arrested on Thursday afternoon.

A 15-year-old girl was raped several times in Telangana’s Warangal

The accused, two brothers aged 27 and 22, were arrested on Thursday evening

They were booked under relevant sections of the POCSO Act

Two brothers were arrested in Telangana’s Warangal for raping a minor girl several times. The incident took place in the Mills Colony area and it was discovered on Wednesday.

Tension prevailed in the Mills Colony area of Warangal after the incident of a minor girl being raped several times by two brothers came to light. According to the police, the accused, aged 27 and 22, are from a minority community. Officials also revealed that the 15-year-old victim, who belongs to a BC community, was raped several times in the past.

Govt Orders Transfer Of 15 Cops, Rayees Mohammad Posted DIG South Kashmir

JKSSB Election Assistant Result Declared – download pdf

Latest from Latest