8 places in Holy Kaaba where dua is accepted

/

Although supplications or dua made at any part of Masjid al-Haram is accepted by Allah, there are some special places where Dua is always accepted.

Mataf

Mataf is the place where Tawaf is performed around the Holy Kaaba. It is said that all your duas are accepted while performing Tawaf in Mataf. Make sure you utilize this time in calling Allah rather than taking selfies and videos.

Multazam

Multazam is basically an area that is bordered by Hajr-e-Aswad on one side and the door of Kaaba on the other.

When you are done with performing Tawaf around the Holy Kaaba, you should come to this point, place your hands there and make dua.

Hateem

Hateem has a great history and the reward for praying here is equivalent to praying inside the Holy Kaaba. Hijr-Ismail is yet again a Holy place where duas are accepted

Hajr-e-Aswad

Hajr-e-Aswad was brought down from heaven (Jannah) and was presented to Prophet Ibrahim عليه السلام so that he could place it in the corner of the Kaaba.

If you get an opportunity to kiss the black stone, make dua as it is said to be always accepted.

Inside the Holy Kaaba

Even though the doors of the Holy Kaaba are never opened to the public, the officials and the Royals have the opportunity to go inside it. The dua made inside the Holy Kaaba is always accepted.

Below Meezab-e-Rehmat

Meezab e Rehmat is a gold spout on the top of the Holy Kaaba between Rukn e Iraqi and Rukn e Shami from where rainwater tumbles onto Hijr Ismail.

Read Aslo  Muslim World League, Makkah Clock Towers sign scientific and cultural cooperation agreement

It is also said that every dua and supplication made under Meezab-e-Rehmat is accepted by Allah.

Safa and Marwah

The two hills where the Muslims perform their saee are Safa and Marwah. The Saee is seven runs that are to be made between the hills to honor the mother of Prophet Ismail , Bibi Hajra. It is said that dua made during Saee is never rejected.

Maqam-e-Ibrahim

Maqam e Ibrahim is a sacred place inside the Holy Mosque. It is a wajib act to perform 2 nafl behind Maqam Ibrahim after Tawaf. Dua made at Maqam e Ibrahim is said to be accepted.

GDC Sopore students protest against ‘unfair’ evaluation by KU authorities

JKSSB Fresh Selection Lists for Various Post

Latest from International