CRPF Recruitment 2023 Head Constable Vacancy, Apply Online, Date

/

The Indian government has announced the vacancies through its official portal. Those who have been practising Stenography shall apply. The information provided in the notification is summarised in the article below. The page will inform you regarding CRPF Recruitment 2023 Head Constable Vacancy dates to apply Online, and other details are provided here. Read the complete article to know.

CRPF Recruitment 2023

CRPF has placed official notification regarding the vacancies of Post of ASI (Steno) and HC (Ministerial)-2022 in CRPF. They have laid down all the important points regarding the availability of vacant positions. The CRPF recruitment notification invites female and male candidates who are a citizen of India

The notice stated that the candidates could apply for one post only through an online portal. The candidates will be paid as per the 7th CPC. We have shared all the information regarding the job profile, and those willing to apply shall read the article and take action accordingly.

CRPF Head Constable Vacancy 2023

CRPF Head Constable exam will be held in the coming months to recruit the best candidates through an open competition. The Central Reserve Police Force, India notices states that there will be Computer based test, Skill Test followed by the Physical Standard Test(PST), Document verification and Medical Test.

Post Categories

Head Constable

(Ministerial)

UR EWS OBC SC ST Total

532 132 355 197 99 1315

The recruitment will be done according to the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) rules. The CBT as well as the Skill Test will be in two languages, Hindi and English. The CRPF vacancies will be filled on the All India Basis.

Read Aslo  School Edu Deptt likely to adjust surplus teaching staff for fair distribution of teaching staff

CRPF ASI STENO Recruitment 2023

The notification released by the government of India states that there is a vacancy reported for the position of ASI/ Assistant Sub Inspector as well. The applications regarding the post-ASI will be filled through the online method from the authentic portal of CRPF.

Post Categories

Assistant Sub Inspector

(Steno)

UR EWS OBC SC ST Total

58 14 39 21 11 143

The table above will update you regarding vacancies released per the categories. The candidates, if selected, will be provided with the Dearness Allowance, transport allowance, ration money, free medical facilities, uniform allowances, and free leave pass once a year.

CRPF Recruitment Apply Online 2023

The candidates willing to apply online shall fill up the forms online; the authorities will accept the form no other way. The Central Reserve Police Force, Government of India has marked out the eligibility criteria check:

Age limit

It should be 18 to 25 years. The candidate should not be born before 26th JAN 1998.

Educational Qualification 

Passed 10+2 or equal test from a state or central recognised board or university.

The age relaxation is provided to specific categories; read the official notification to know.

CRPF Application Fee

The male candidates will have to pay an amount of rupees 100 belonging to the General, EWS and OBC. Those candidates who are exempted from paying the application fee are SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and Female candidates of all categories.

The payment for the application forms can be done online by the BHIM UPI, through Net Banking, or by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.

Read Aslo  SBI Clerk Result 2022 – Prelims Result & Mains Admit Card Released

CRPF Recruitment Date 2023

The candidates who are willing to give an attempt shall keep the following dates in mind. The candidates can fill up the application forms online from 4th Jan 2023. The CRPF HC and Steno exam pattern is shared in the notice for the candidates.

Particulars Dates

Application starts from 04 /01/2023

Application portal close date & last date for fees 25 /01 /2023

Admit card release date 15 /02 /2023

The last date to apply for the released recruitment is 25th Jan 2023. The Central Reserve Police Force, Government of India, will be conducting the exam in the month of February. The list of the city where the authorities are going to conduct the exam is provided in the official notification.

The candidates are advised to check the authentic portal to get updates regarding the ongoing recruitment.

Thank you for visiting PurnEAUniversity.Org. Here we give information about the election, sports, web series, exam dates, vaccination regarding help, and the latest uploaded notices and provide the following details.

Oneplus 11 Price in India 2023, Launch Date, Features, Specifications, Reviews, How to Buy?

Big Update Regarding Evaluation Status of BG 2nd Semester

Latest from Latest