J&K Paramedical Nursing Council || Important Notification- Check Here

//

Accommodation for Conduct of Theory Examination scheduled to be held in the month of February’ 2023.

J&K Paramedical / Nursing Council Government Medical College Srinagar is going to conduct Theory examination of all eligible Paramedical trainees for the examination Session Oct-Nov 2022 (Regular / backlog / failure and other eligible candidates) scheduled to be held from 05.02.2023

(Dated Sheet attached) You are hereby requested to provide accommodation along with other logistic facilities in_terms of staff etc. for conducting the said examination smoothly.

Remuneration charges / refreshment charges/I-lot and Cold Charges , shall be borne by the J&K Paramedical / Nursing Council as per available norms.
You • Faithfully.

of. (Dr). sa—c • uchay Cokitroller of Examination J&K Pa a-, ea. .al / Nursing Council ‘ I Govern ent r.tA-College Srinagar

Vice- President (Principal / Dean) J&K Paramedical / Nursing Council GMC Srinagar for kind information.

2. Accounts Officer (All) J&K SPM&Nt: li)
information and n a
3. Office records.

Read Aslo  Gold rates today close to life-time high. Will it climb to a new peak?

Indian Railways Special Rules: Big news for crores of passengers, now traveling in train without ticket, TTE will not stop!

Shaheen Afridi resumes rehab, Rauf called for assessment of his injury

Latest from Education