NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 – Apply Online for National Eligibility Test

National Testing Agency (NTA) has given a notification for the recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both’ in Dec 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Application Fee

For General/ Unreserved: Rs. 1100/-

For Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 550/-

For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Thi

For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender: Rs. 275/-

Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card / UPI

Important Dates

Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-12-2022 from 05:00 PM

Last Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2023 up to 05:00 PM

Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment Modes): 18-01-2023 up to 05:00 PM

Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 19 to 20-01-2023 up to 11:50 PM

Intimation of Cities of exam centres: First week of the February 2023

Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website: Second week of the February 2023

Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours), No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2

Timing of Examination: First Shift: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm & Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm

Exam Centre, Date and Shift: As indicated on the Admit Card

Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website for inviting challenge(s) from Interested candidates: To be announced later on website

Read Aslo  PG degrees obtained by RRTs through distance mode in science not valid for seniority, promotion purposes: Officials

Age Limit

For JRF : Not more than 30 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.02.2023.

For Assistant Professor : There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.

Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Qualification

Candidates should Possess Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.

Post Details

Name Of The Post : UGC NET Dec 2022 (JRF & Asst Professor)

Important Links

Apply Online : Click here

Information Brochure : Click here

Short Notification : Click here

Official Website : https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/