Covid cases in China probably higher than official figures, say experts

Covid News Updates: According to experts, China could have more than a million Covid deaths in 2023. Official Chinese statistics are no longer a trustworthy indicator.

Get real-time updates on all the breaking news, and top headlines from the world of business and politics of India and globe.

Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Lok Sabha on COVID-19 situation

– From the last few days, Covid cases have been rising in the world but in India, cases are depleting. We are seeing rising Covid cases & deaths due to it in China.

– The states have been told to sequence the positive samples. The states have alerted ahead of the festival season.

– The health department has been quite proactive in managing the Covid-19 pandemic.

– The central govt has provided financial assistance to states in fighting against the pandemic. So far, 220 crore covid vaccine shots have been given.

– The random sampling of RTPCR testing for atleast 2 % passengers coming from abroad has been started

We’re all prepared, and have administered precautionary doses: Rajasthan Health Minister

“We’re all prepared. We’ve administered precautionary doses. Monitoring & testing are being done. We have resources for testing. As of now, only a few cases are coming up but there is no such situation that would worsen the scenario,” said Rajasthan Health Minister Parsadi Lal Meena.

“If such a situation comes up we will definitely issue a guideline – masking up, social distancing. But such a situation hasn’t come yet,” he added.

Govt announces winter break for colleges in Jammu and Kashmir

KU: 2nd Revised Date Sheet for MBBS 2nd Year Annual

Latest from Latest